Your Safety is our First Concern
As we continue to reopen our business, the health and well-being of our guests, employees and communities is a top priority.
Below is a recap of what we are doing to ensure your safety:
With the onset of COVID-19 concerns, we have taken our cleanliness and safety focus to an even higher level. We want you and your family to know you are safe in our facilities. Our approach to cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting are vital parts of every employees’ role.
- West Wind uses sanitizing products that meets the CDC guidelines effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- Restrooms are checked and cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Towel wipes and sanitizers are provided throughout the facility.
- Staff training on cleaning, sanitizing and food handling is incorporated into every daily pre-shift huddle with staff and management.
All West Wind employees are trained in enhanced, cleaning, sanitizing and safety measures. Each employee participates in hands-on training.
- Employees are required to check their temperature prior to arriving to work and do not report to work if ill or have a fever.
- Hands are washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings. Gloves will be worn when handling food and changed frequently and hands sanitized in between uses.
- The General Manager is responsible for monitoring sanitation, safety and ensuring social distancing to ensure the highest standards are in place.
- Employees are required to leave promptly after their shift to reduce the number of people at the location.
Your cooperation and respect for others is vital to achieving our goal of a safe environment for everyone to relax and enjoy a movie or shopping experience. We ask that you follow these important safety protocols when visiting our drive-ins and public markets.
- No one is allowed to enter the facility if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Customers using the restrooms are limited by location to ensure social distancing.
- If we reach capacity you will be asked to wait until capacity is available.
- Doors are propped open to avoid touching the door handles.
- We ask for your cooperation to wear masks as required in common areas or when entering the building or restroom and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Masks are required anytime you leave your vehicle and at the pubic markets.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, and immediately discard used tissues.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Food and beverage safety is a top priority at West Wind. We follow all health department guidelines maintaining proper food handling procedures throughout our service to ensure safety to our guests.
- Condiments have been removed and are served pre-packaged with items purchased.
- Popcorn refills have been eliminated to avoid reusing and touching used buckets.
- Concession areas are cleaned and sanitized including counters, tables, chairs, and all kitchen equipment.
- Flatware is dispensed individually.
- All loose promotional materials and newspapers have been removed.
- All pens are sanitized after each use.
- Bottled beverages are available at all location.